Latinfest MS Volunteer Form
The Latin American Business Association (LABA-Link) of Mississippi is delighted to organize
Mississippi’s 5th Annual LatinFest!
We want to welcome and thank you for helping us and deciding on being a member of Latinfest Team. This is the 5th year LABA-Link has been committed to bringing the best experience of Latin culture and influences to the Mississippi community. We expect that this year with your support it will be even better.
Benefits of becoming a volunteer:
– Free entrance for the volunteer and a free extra ticket
– Lunch is supplied
– Free Latinfest T-Shirt
Here are some of the Volunteer Guidelines to consider when volunteering for LatinFest 2016!
We hope you enjoy this festival and we expect the very best and professional service from you.
• All volunteers must be 16 years or older. Preferable 21 +
• Many of our volunteer opportunities involve communication with the public in some capacity (i.e. selling something, admission gates or working with our teams) so we prefer outgoing polite and personable individuals. We ask that when you are volunteering with our organization you represent us in a professional manner.
• No radios/ipods/headphones to be used during volunteer times.
• We prefer limited-to-no cell phone use.
• Please arrive no less than 30 minutes prior to your scheduled volunteer shift to make sure you have time to park and receive all of the proper instructions. We are expecting lots of people and a busy parking lot if possible come with plenty of time in advance.
• We expect all volunteers to report for their shift, regardless of the weather. Volunteers may occasionally be allowed to leave early at the discretion of the volunteer coordinator. But it is extremely important to come prepared to fulfill your volunteer assignment as our events usually go on “rain or shine”.
• Please double check weather conditions and dress appropriately — most of our volunteer positions will require you to be outside in the elements for sometimes extended periods of time.
• Our volunteer coordinator should be able to answer any questions you might have once you are on-site at the event. If the volunteer coordinator is not available, you can ask any of the Executive Committee and they should be able to help you.
• As such, we do ask you to maintain a friendly, civil, and welcoming demeanor at all times.
• We also ask that all volunteers report for work on time, dressed appropriately, and free of the influence of alcohol or other substances.
Most importantly – THANK YOU!
If you have any questions contact our Volunteer Co-Chairs and they will be happy to answer any doubts:
Fill out our volunteer form below or download the form and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
¡Latinfest! Mississippi Volunteer Form: